ToolsOctober 21, 2020 2021-09-07 15:16
- How do you want to structure the learning - i.e. short or long modules? online or in class or blended?
- Should some learnings be compulsory and others voluntary? How can you implement both carrot and stick?
- Do you set milestones and levels in the training to incite people to continue learning?
- How do you enable peer to peer learning, reverse mentoring, lunch & learn, expert sessions, buddying or such mechanisms?
- How do you blend certification and simple presence and/or completion of lifelong learning?
- How do you integrate gamification into the tools you use or develop?
- How do you split the tools you are using between skill acquisition and knowledge acquisition?
Access the self-paced learning programme, Learn2Leap, to get practical insight on how to set up an organisation for transversal innovation, how to build high-performance teams and how to executing innovation projects. Learn2Leap is free for employees of digitalswitzerland member organisations.