EnablementOctober 20, 2020 2020-10-26 9:34
- How can you enable different target groups within the organization to access necessary lifelong learning?
- How do you create a transparent culture in which people know that it is possible to move across functions depending on skills sets?
- How can you assist individuals to learn what is needed and unlearn what is obsolete?
- Do you focus on all target groups at once or move programmes from one to the other?
- Is the "command and control" model still valid?
- How can you design other more enabling systems so that people learn and progress?
- How do you ensure that employees are enabled to understand future skills and needs in order to help them orient their own lifelong learning?