CuriosityOctober 21, 2020 2020-10-26 9:35
- Have you created vision and values that have been communicated to and shared with all workers that encourage a culture of curiosity?
- How do you create that 'hook' to get people interested - do you need to mandate something?
- Can you use gamification or some kind of competition to get interest?
- How do you make learning human-centric rather than techno-centric?
- What is the compelling story that you are telling your organisation to get them inspired and motivated?
- How do you create a culture of trust which allows failure?
- How are you helping to remove the fear from some people and shift mindset?
- How do you build into your system a continual steep learning curve?